Advertisement

Friday, May 20, 2011

For The Sake Of World Peace Israel Must No Longer Cede Land to Her Enemies. (105)

For The Sake Of World Peace Israel Must No Longer Cede Land to Her Enemies. (105): "The 'triumphant Messiah' in ISAIAH 53:12 ('Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;') coming back to rescue and deliver --and also the 'suffering Messiah' as described in ISAIAH 53:3-5 ('He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not...we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted...But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities:...') QUESTION: Are these 2 men the same person -or 'two different Messiahs'? -- I go into greater detail on the following web page -- and I 'go off' on Muslims for some theological problems & inconsistencies in their scriptures -- I rant and rave at them -politely, though, I hope, so they will listen to me:"

No comments:

Post a Comment